Sochai offers a wide array of services to meet your needs. Project size doesn’t dictate the importance of an effort to an organization. We provide services that may be a few hours, days, week, months, and in some cases years. The following is a sampling of the services we offer.
- Co-Manager/Shadow Management
- Issues Collection and Management
- Organizational Deployment Readiness
- Program Management and Governance
- Project Management and Support
- Project Management Office Services
- Project Plan Development and Management
- Project Reviews & Audits
- Risk Identification and Mitigation
- Stakeholder Interviews
- Support Desk Services
- Surveys and Metrics
- Technical Readiness Assessment
- System Remediation Assistance
- Training Program and Learning Review
Sochai Consulting was engaged by a major consumer goods company who had a long running creative development project that kept delaying implementation. They would say “we’re ready”, pick a date and then, at the last minute, defer due to “an unforeseen problem”. There was lots of finger pointing and people trying to do their best, but still the project was way over budget and years overdue.
On this engagement, the key activities Sochai Consulting performed were:
- assumed management of the project
- assessed the governance and technical design aspect
- met with the business users, vendor, project team, management, infrastructure, architecture and data teams
- reviewed requirements, existing documentation and communications to determine the project status
- recommended immediate project stabilization efforts and managed the team until an in-house manager could be secured.